Jay’s Freight - Supporting Our Communities
Jay’s Freight is very committed to supporting the communities we serve by volunteering with a variety of different organizations. We help many local, national and international organizations by supplying trucks, drivers and volunteers, goods and financial support for a range of activities, celebrations and fundraisers. Some of the events and organizations we are involved with include:
- Regina Transition House – where women and children can find a safe place to escape from domestic violence
- Boys and Girls Club - helping young people in our communities discover, develop and achieve their best potential
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation – the largest funder of breast cancer research in the nation
- Rotary International – an international service club providing help locally, nationally and internationally
- JDRF Canada –a charitable organization dedicated to funding type 1 diabetes research.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada – the only registered Canadian charity solely dedicated to overcoming ovarian cancer
- ALS Society of Canada - supports those living with ALS and invests in research to find a cure
- Regina Philharmonic Chorus - a local arts group dedicated to performing orchestrated choral works and supporting local vocal soloists
- Cure Foundation – works with health professionals, other foundations and Canadian teaching hospitals to improve the outcome for those affected by breast cancer
Everyone at Jay’s Freight and Moving is happy to help with these diverse volunteer organizations and we very much enjoy the feeling of satisfaction that comes with lending a hand. There are few things more fulfilling than supporting our communities!